In the police bust, they collect a massive equipment operation used in the manufacture of tens of thousands of fake credit cards that had been distributed world-wide. Jackson, they discovered, had three passports in three different names from three different countries. Not one of the passports was Larry Hardiman.
Larry had now assumed other identities and had created a criminal syndicate that operated internationally. Identity theft, fake credit cards and passports were only part of operation. Life in Bangkok and the Philippines had allowed Larry to rub shoulders with diplomats and criminals. By 1994, Larry was working with a group to move major tonnage of Thai sticks and other contraband. To do this Larry purchased an ocean going tug, equipped to move goods and defend those on board against anyone who would attempt to board her. It worked,until the day he watch it sink, live on CNN, after a head-to-head encounter with the U.S. Coast Guard vessel it had rammed
The Siren Song
Even after a stint in a Philippine prison, Larry could not resist the high life and returned to the credit card game, but with an upgrade in his operation.
Now he was making the cards rather than buying them from legitimate holders. Times were great and the technology he had allowed him to stay ahead of the banks and card issuers.
In short order, he moved from a condo to a 10 bedroom mansion. On a single shopping trip over a weekend, he could net $150,000 in goods and this lifestyle went on for five years.
Country Clubs and lavish parties, expensive cars, servants and the best of everything.
The banks had become more sophisticated, but there was also a new tool for criminals called the internet. Hardiman found his way in to the Dark Web and it felt heaven sent. On the web, he dealt cards and numbers, bought and sold. From 2004 to 2006 he operated a worldwide distribution network selling Cloned credit cards to members of dark web sites in a dozen countries. When the authorities caught up to him, he had one of the most sophisticated card manufacturing operations at the time.This time, the United States Secret Service took an interest in what was happening and after a year of searching, tracked him to his location in Toronto...
“The credit card factories uncovered by the police in Hardiman’s case were large, sophisticated and potentially very dangerous to the economic health of the community” - Judge Robert Goldstein
The officer in charge of the Canadian team rated his counterfeiting factory in the top 10% of the over one hundred counterfeiting laboratories he had busted.
The United States Secret Service stated that Hardiman’s work was 99% perfect and considered him a threat to national security.
Two years later, Larry was unceremoniously dropped at the US-Canada border after serving two years in the US prison system..
With Age Comes Change
We see a enterprising young man who continues down a path of personal and societal destruction. But he tells me that for the first the time in his life, he is willingly beginning a new path.
There is weariness in his countenance after telling me his story, but there is also an eagerness and almost a lightness that he attributes to his determination to finally change.
I am now beginning a new path, a legal path, for my rehabilitation, to support my family. I have come to realize the enormity of the damage I have caused to society as the result of my illegal activities.
I recognize the personal hardships and problems caused to the individuals ultimately affected by these frauds Over the past 20 years I have acquired many skills. I am aware that my resourcefulness and creative intellect has been misdirected to the pursuit of criminal activities. I decided that a fundamental shift in my direction was needed to support the change and permit me to engage in a positive and socially rewarding vocation.
" Larry Hardiman. "
Engage the Mastermind
Consulting to Business
Larry’s varied and expansive background in business offers anyone an opportunity to get their own piece of the mastermind.
Larry is looking for unique consultation contracts that can make use of his skills and life learning's
The skills of corporate officer who managed a multi-million dollar enterprise located in five countries including product distribution, financial management and transaction, technology development shipping and business development.
In the advertising services business, he was granted six utility model patents
This business included client acquisition, factory management, build and supply of all materials in-house with over 100 employees.
In these dark corners, computer skills, forensic audits were some of the skills that Larry developed over the years.
AS A CONSULTANT WITH YOU LARRY BRINGS YOU THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Document production using
- Offset press
- High-resolution laser printing
- Pad printing
- Fexicographic printing
- Hot foil stamping
- Embossed seal making.
- Laser engraving, plastic card production through DTC (direct to card) re-transfer card printing or pressure laminate plastic card production.
- 3D printing, 3D scanning, prototype production, invention and prototype development.
- Experienced in types of machining processes, milling machine, lathes and other metalworking
- Knowledgeable in internet computer investigations, “patches, vulnerabilities, exploits and other cyber tools”.phone investigation, voice stress analyzer,
- lie detection equipment operation, surveillance and counter surveillance.
- Experience in patent law, holder of six utility model patents
- All types of outdoor signage.
- Mould making in fiberglass and in rubber for mass production
- Sound reinforcement engineer, operated a commercial sound equipment installation business to set up sound systems for nightclubs and entertainment establishments for 5 years.
- Jewelry production through lost wax and centrifugal casting method
- Master Mariners certificate ( Panama ) for up to 1000 gross ton marine vessel
- Experienced property manager
- Entry level computer investigation through custom software programs
- Forensic document examiner. Instructor in counterfeit document detection.
- Ability to innovate, to think critically, to engage in problem solving, to collaborate, to stay flexible and adaptable and to respond quickly to new challenges.
- When complete discretion and unique skills are needed that is a bit outside normal thought as they say “thinking outside the box” that is where I fit in.
- Adobe Photoshop, website design, commercial photography in 35mm, 2 ¼, and large format.
- Some experience in documentary film production with sound tracks and editing.
- Attended Brian Tracy creative selling and Guthrie Jensen negotiating successfully seminars, soonaftercompletion increased companies sales by 300%
Larry will also entertain working with entertainment firms to either develop a fictional story based on his life or consult with production that involve a story line that reflects his experience.
His dark life experience will bring authenticity to any production. Mr. Hardiman has additional exploits that can be developed into full story lines.
- The Universal Chip or How the Chipped Bank card was compromised
- Tempest Technology Scam, how the top secret computer spy equipment fell into the wrong hands
- RAT in your computer, how remote access can ruin your life
To learn more about Larry’s story, please contact: email@example.com or call 226-256-9888
Legal Statement and Declaration
Mr. Hardiman and all parties involved stress that this offering is only seeking projects that for legal business purposes. All contacts made will be vetted to ensure that the information or consultancy will abide with the strictest rule of law. Counsel for Mr. Hardiman will do the initial vetting and participate through to contract signing. The facts of the Mr. Hardiman’s life are verifiable events. This is not meant to be a FULL DISCLOSURE to any interested reader, film producer or publisher who may see possibilities in the experience or recollections of the writer. Full disclosure will be made as and when needed..